About My Personalized Care
Glenda Myers, Owner
If you're anything like me, you have an incredible connection with your dogs. When you're out of town - or just away for the day - you want to make sure they're with someone who will love them just as much as you do. That's why I started Lil' Doggy Day Care, to give you peace of mind while you're at work or extended trips away. So, leave them in good hands and enjoy yourself!
My mission is simple: To love and care for each and every animal just like we would want someone to take care of our own. I guarantee a well-connected experience with you while you're away . . . you will receives texts and photos or your lil' ones, and if anything happens, we'll contact you immediately.
Care and comfort matter to me as much as it matters to you and your pets. When you're away, we don't want you to have the slightest worry. My personalized care includes daily updates and lots of pictures. We provide a clean and comfortable indoor play area and plenty of room outside to run. The dogs in my care will receive lots of belly rubs & love throughout the day.
At Lil' Doggy Day Care the dogs are free to play and socialize from the time they get up until the time they lay their lil' heads down at night.
- They are NOT kept in dog runs
- They will be romping and running around all day
- Plenty of fresh air & one-on-one care
- Plenty of dog beds to lay on or a lap or two to snuggle
- At Lil' Doggy Day Care, we give hugs & cuddles all day long
- NO CAGES!
- Your pets remain on site 24/7
- Day or night, your best friend is in the best of hands
- All guests are continually supervised